top of page

Golf Vista Heights at Dubai Sports City (DSC)

Step into a world of sophistication and boundless opportunities at Golf Vista Heights in Dubai Sports City (DSC), the latest residential gem by London Gate. With stunning views of the adjacent golf course, this exclusive development features studios and 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments designed to elevate your living experience.

Nestled in the prime location of Dubai Sports City, Golf Vista Heights proudly overlooks the Golf Course, with 60% of its units providing picturesque views of Victory Heights and the golf course. The remaining 40% offer glimpses of the building amenities and the community, creating an inviting atmosphere that embraces a lifestyle of limitless possibilities. Beyond its aesthetic allure, Golf Vista Heights ensures a safe and secure ambiance, seamlessly connecting residents to key destinations in Dubai. This unique location not only offers convenience but also accessibility, appealing to investors with exciting initiatives and catering to sports enthusiasts of all types. Choose from various sizes of apartments, each boasting spacious and well-ventilated interiors that guarantee comfort, privacy, and elegance. Indulge in a plethora of recreational and leisure amenities, including a gym, pool, park, BBQ areas, restaurants, cycling track, jogging paths, and ample parking space. Golf Vista Heights provides a well-rounded and fulfilling lifestyle, offering flexible payment plans for your convenience. Key Points: 209 units, including studios to 3BR apartments. 60% of units boast breathtaking views of Victory Heights and the Golf Course. Conveniently situated at Dubai Sports City (DSC). Well-thought-out floor plans prioritize functionality, style, and comfort. Enjoy a variety of amenities with ample parking space. Flexible payment plans. Size: 366.51 to 2,019.65 Sq. Ft.

Project in Numbers

Area

366.51 to 2,019.65 Sq. Ft.

Handover

Q2

2025

Bedrooms

0

to

3

Starting Price

AED 465K

Payment Plan

EASY 50/50

Project Gallery

WhatsApp_icon.png
WhatsApp_icon.png
bottom of page